2. Behavior of Users
Users of the Website understand that the information, data, published opinions and comments, text, software, music, sound, photos or any other material (hereinafter referred to as "Content") that are made public or transmitted confidentially through the use of the Website , are the sole responsibility of the User who generates this Content.
By using the Website, the User may encounter Content that is offensive, obscene or unacceptable. Under no circumstances will the Provider be liable for any Content created by Users, including errors and omissions in it and / or for any damages of any nature resulting from the use of the Content displayed, published, sent or otherwise transmitted through the Website.
The User agrees NOT to use the Website to:
• formulates, sends or otherwise transmits Content that is illegal, harmful, threatening, offensive, disturbing, injurious, discrediting, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, violating the confidentiality of third parties or unacceptable from the point of view of racial, ethnic or other reasons;
• creates advertising content for goods and services outside the Website, as well as to publish Internet addresses pointing to pages and services outside the Website, except where this is explicitly stated as permitted.
• presents himself as a person or a group of people, including, but not limited to: a representative of the Provider, a representative of a manufacturer, etc., as well as in another way to mislead about his identity;
• falsify headers or otherwise manipulate the means of identification in order to obscure the origin of Content transmitted through the Website;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit Content that is not authorized by law or as a result of other contractual or confidential relationships (such as inside information, confidential information or information about someone's property resulting from a rental relationship). , or which is the subject of non - disclosure agreements);
to formulate, transmit, publish or otherwise transmit Content that infringes any patent, commercial, copyright or other right to
• property of any party;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited commercial messages (spam), "chain letters", redirected by alias subdomains, "pyramid schemes" or other forms of attracting customers;
• formulate, send, publish or otherwise transmit materials containing computer viruses or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, disrupt or restrict the operation of computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• disrupt the normal operation of other users of the Website;
• interfere with the provision of the Services on the Website or disrupt the operation of servers or networks related to the Services, fail to comply with the requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks related to the Website;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate local, national or international laws;
• to harass or otherwise harass another User;
• to collect and misuse personal information about other Users.
The Provider reserves the right to restrict and / or deny access to the Website to Users who once or systematically violate the above requirements.
The Provider reserves the right to edit and remove information provided by the user in violation of the above requirements.
3. Data we process
You do not need to provide Personal Data to use our Website, but if you wish to use certain of our services through our Website, the Processing of Personal Data may become necessary.
We collect the following Personal Data that you provide to us while using our Website
· name and surname;
· Other personal data provided by you;
4. Purpose of processing
We use your Personal Data only for specific purposes specified in advance at the time of collection:
- To contact you to provide newsletters, special offers, useful tips, updates and information that we think will be of interest to you;
· To contact you with information about the use of our website;
· To ask for your opinion about our products and services;
· For the purposes of our marketing and advertising activities;
· For any other purpose in accordance with this Privacy Statement or for which we have obtained your specific Consent.
5. Providing Personal Data to Third Parties
· Your Personal Data may only be disclosed to third parties provided that they undertake the same obligations to ensure adequate levels of protection provided for in the Regulation.
· It is also possible that your Personal Data may be transferred to third parties acting on our behalf for further processing in accordance with the purposes for which it was originally collected, or to be lawfully processed in another way, such as the provision of services. , evaluate the usefulness of this website, marketing, data management or technical support.
· The personal data we collect from you may be processed, accessed and stored outside the European Union in countries with a lower level of protection of personal data than that provided for in the Regulation. In the event that we provide your Personal Data to external companies in other jurisdictions, we will ensure that these transfers of Personal Data are protected against the appropriate safeguards provided by the Regulation, such as standard data protection clauses. You have the right to request a copy of the available standard data protection clauses on the basis of which we transfer your Personal Data to such countries. When the risk to the protection of your Personal Data is very low, we can count on your informed consent for such transfers.
· Your Personal Data may be disclosed: to third parties if we are required to do so by applicable law, court order, subpoena or government act; if we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect legal rights, protect your safety or that of others; as part of a criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding in the Republic of Bulgaria or abroad.
· We do not transfer, sell or exchange your Personal Data to third parties (including for marketing purposes).
6. Legal basis of processing
Article 6 (1) (aa) of the Regulation is the legal basis for which we require your Consent for the purposes of a specific processing. If the Processing of Personal Data is
necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party, such as when the Processing is necessary for the supply of goods or for the provision of another service, the Processing is based on Article 6 (1) (b). (b) of the Regulation. The same applies to the Processing that is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures, for example in the case of inquiries concerning our products or services. If our company has a legal obligation under which the processing of personal data is necessary, as for the fulfillment of tax obligations, the processing is based on Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation. Processing which does not fall within the legal grounds set out above but is necessary in favor of the legitimate interests of our company, except where such interests take precedence over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the Data Subject, is based on Article 6, paragraph 1 (f) of the Regulation. In this case, the legitimate interest of our company is to carry out our activities for the benefit of our customers, employees.
7. Terms of storage of personal data
Your Personal Data will not be stored for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. This means that once the goals are met, the data will be deleted or anonymized.
Also, your personal data is stored for the period in relation to our contractual relationship and for a certain period thereafter, imposed by legal obligations.
When there are no other grounds for obliging us to store (part of) your Personal Data, you may request the deletion of the information about you.
8. Data security
We strive to use appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. To this end, we apply all legal and technical measures for the protection of personal data in relation to Article 32 of the Regulation, as well as in the light of the latest technological developments. However, keep in mind that despite adequate information security steps, there is no website, internet connection, computer system, or wireless connection that is fully secure.
9. Your rights
Right to information and access: At any time you have the right to receive free information about whether we process your Personal Data and the ways in which we process it, including the purposes of processing, types of data, recipients of data, your rights and others. If you wish to exercise your right of access, you may at any time contact us at the contacts listed at the end of this document.
· Right to data portability: When the processing of your Personal Data takes place in an automated manner on the basis of your Consent or on the basis of a contractual agreement, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine readable format. transferred to you or another party.
· Right of correction: You have the right to request correction of your Personal Data without undue delay if this data is inaccurate, and to have the data supplemented in case of incomplete information.
· Right to be deleted ("right to be forgotten"): You have the right to request the deletion, or to delete yourself through the user panel, all personal data processed by us, at any time, in the following situations:
- Personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- You wish to withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) of
- You wish to object to the processing under Article 21 (1) of the Data Protection Regulation and there are no legitimate grounds for the processing to take precedence, or you object to the processing under Article 21 (1). 2 of the Regulation
- Personal data have been processed unlawfully
- Personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under European Union law or the law of a Member State
- Personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services under Article 8 (1) of the Regulation. If we have provided your Personal Data to third parties we are obliged to take appropriate steps, including technical measures, to inform these third parties that you have requested the deletion of your data or copies or replicas of this personal data. The right to be forgotten may not be exercised in the following situations:
- if you have an outstanding debt to us, regardless of the method of payment,
- if you are suspected of misuse or have misused our services
- if you have made a purchase, we will keep your personal data in contact with your transaction in relation to legal obligations.
· Right to object to the processing based on a legitimate interest: You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data based on the legitimate interest of our company. We will terminate the processing of your Personal Data unless it is proven that there are compelling legal grounds for doing so that take precedence over your interests and rights or due to lawsuits.
· Right to object to direct marketing: You have the right to object to the receipt of marketing messages, including profiling and analysis for direct marketing purposes. You may opt out of direct marketing in the following ways: - by following the instructions in each message received on your e-mail
· Right to restrict processing You have the right to request a restriction on the processing when one of the following circumstances applies: - if you claim that your Personal Data is inaccurate, we will restrict the Processing until the data has been verified. - The processing is illegal, but the data subject does not wish the personal data to be deleted, but instead requests that their use be restricted;
- if we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of the Processing, but they are necessary for the establishment, exercise or protection of legal claims - if you object to the Processing on the basis of our legitimate interest, in which case we will restrict the Processing of the data pending the outcome of the verification of the legal grounds.
· Right to withdraw consent You have the right to withdraw at any time your consent to the processing of your personal data when such processing is carried out on the basis of consent.
· You have the right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal consequences for the data subject or similarly affects him significantly, unless the decision: (1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between a data subject and an controller; or (2) is permitted by Union law or the law of a Member State which applies to the administrator and which also provides for appropriate measures to protect rights and freedoms and legitimate interests; or (3) is based on the express consent of the data subject. For your information, the conduct of our business does not require the taking and implementation of automatic decisions, including profiling.
10. Copyright and related restrictions
The Provider entitles the Users to use all services provided through the Website only for personal non-commercial purposes, provided that the copyrights of the Provider or third parties related directly or indirectly to the materials of the Website are not infringed. The materials on the Website may not be altered in any way, nor may they be copied, publicly distributed or distributed for any public or commercial purpose. The use of materials published on the Website on other websites is prohibited.
The materials on this Website are protected by copyright and related rights and any unauthorized use may be a violation of copyright.
The Provider reserves the right to assign the rights to publish materials and any parts of the information on the Website to third parties in an additional contract governing the rights and obligations in writing between the Provider and the person publishing the information.
11. Links from and to the Website
Owners of websites and pages outside the Website have the right to create links to any HTML page of the Website under the following conditions:
• the link may point to the given page, but not copy its content, it is allowed to copy text material from the page to which the link points, with a length of not more than 10 words;
must not open the website from the Website frames and supplement or change the information on the page in any way. Including
• prohibits the addition of information before, after and / or around the website page;
• must not state explicitly or implicitly that the Website recommends it and / or its products and services;
• must not provide false or misleading information about the products and / or services of the Website.
By creating a link to the Website, the website owner declares that he accepts these Terms, even if he does not use the services of the Website.
Owners of websites and pages outside the Website are not allowed to create links to images, multimedia samples, etc. content, but only to the HTML pages providing that content.
The links provided by the Website to other websites owned by third parties are published solely for the convenience of users. When using such a link, users do not use a service provided by the Website and after using the link these Terms are void. The Provider does not control those websites to which it has placed a link and does not assume any responsibility for any of them and / or their content. In this way, the Provider does not in any way impose or recommend these websites or the information published on them. Visiting and all risks associated with it on such a website is the sole responsibility of the User.
12. Information for supervisory authorities
Commission for Personal Data Protection Address: Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2Tel .: 02 / 91-53-515; 02 / 91-53-519Fax: 02 / 91-53-525El. mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.comWebsite: www.cpdp.bg
Consumer Protection Commission: Sofia, Slaveykov Square A4A, fl.3, 4 and 6, Phone: 02/980 25 24Fax: 02/988 42 18Hotline: 0700 111 22Website: www.kzp.bg
Commission for protection of the conspiracy Adpec: гp. Sofia, bldg. "Bitosha" №18Phone: 02/935 61 13Fax: 02/980 73 15Hotline: 0700 111 22Website: www.cpc.bg
13. Applicable law and disputes
These Terms of Sale are subject to Bulgarian law.
All disputes between the parties shall be settled in a spirit of understanding and good will. In the event that no agreement is reached, all unresolved disputes arising out of or relating to the contract between the parties, including disputes arising out of or relating to its interpretation, invalidity, performance or termination, shall be settled by the court having jurisdiction,
determined in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
The consumer is informed about the possibility to resort in the event of a dispute to a conciliation commission under the CPA, a mediation procedure, online EU dispute resolution or another alternative way of resolving disputes.
The Provider does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, accuracy or nature of the content sent and distributed through the Website. The Provider also does not guarantee that the materials or services on this Website are appropriate or available outside Bulgaria and therefore access to them from territories where their content is illegal is not permitted.
The supplier has the right to change the technology and design of the provided goods without prior notice.
Given the international nature of the Internet and that the Website is connected to this network, the Provider cannot guarantee that the flow of information to and from the Website will not be monitored and recorded by third parties.
Use of the Website by persons under 18 years of age is prohibited.
15. Amendment and completeness of the Terms
These Terms consist of all the clauses that make them up. Failure to invoke any of these clauses may not constitute a waiver of these Terms. In case of invalidity of one of the clauses, this does not lead to invalidity of the other clauses.
These Terms may be updated at any time without special notice to Users. The Provider is not responsible if the User has not read the latest version of these Terms.
When using the services of the Website, the User undertakes to comply with these Terms, as well as all other conditions set by the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and international law, even if they are not mentioned in these Terms.
16. Data for correspondence with the Provider
Momi Studio EOOD