What is involved in creating the interior design?
1. Architectural object photography.
— Measuring the actual size of the premises, calculating sizes
— functional zoning furniture throughout the apartment.
— Several variant solutions
At this stage of the design schematic applied different groups of furniture. The main purpose of this part is to find a reasonable compromise between the characteristics of the room, the ideas of the client and functionality.
3. Plan positioning of seats for plumbing outlets for bathrooms, toilets and wet rooms.
4. Choice of tiles and sanitary design bathrooms. Drafting of the bathrooms with selected materials.
5. Plan positioning of seats for electric terminals (contacts and switches).
6. Plan positioning lighting places.
— Depending on the intensity, direction and color, light can act differently. Good rooms have a combination of different types of light sources. Adequate selection of lighting fixtures, often saves many resources for purchase and the subsequent cost of electricity.
7 . Design of kitchen.
— Variant solutions
8. Diagram of Water and Power of the final kitchen.
— In this part of the project is specified items in furniture style and choose specific items - tables, chairs, sofas , etc. The selection of furniture is consistent with the personal preferences of the client and the budget set for the realization of the interior. This part of the project is being developed in parallel with the color solution for the interior and furniture design.
10. Furniture design.
— Furniture fit best in the room if they are designed and built for the specific room. In cases where seeking optimal filling specific niches and walls (wardrobes, kitchens and other modular furniture ) should preferably be made to order . Depending on the budget is determined how much of the furniture will be purchased ready-made and which will be designed to the specific interior. Furniture that is manufactured for a specific interior accompanied by a drawing.
11. Plan with color and decorative walls, ceilings and doors.
— The objective of the designer in this part of the project to transform the color preferences of customers in specific color combinations. Must comply with the size and brightness of the rooms. Consultations of the choice of the materials and color combinations.
12. Plan covering.
— Calculate the square of the premises for the purchase of flooring .
— Selection of flooring.
Three-dimensional and two-dimensional visualization of interior design.
IF THE CLIENT WISHES MOMI STUDIO INCLUDE ADDITIONAL
14. Designer supervision of project implementation.
— Designer control ensure correct execution of the project. Each "master" has its own vision of how the interior should be done. When each of the masters make things "as he knows" the results can be unexpected and mostly unpleasant . To avoid all possible problems of arbitrariness masterful interior design must contain a clear and detailed technical documentation on which to be executed every detail in the interior.
15. Management performance process for the realization of interior design.
- The studio can accommodate work on the project, thus saving precious time of our customers. Taking into our hands the responsibility for quality performance. Preoccupation with masters such as electricians, painters, tiler etc. becomes our responsibility. Also at this stage we take and work on arranging the delivery of furniture, appliances, curtains, carpets and all other details needed to be furnished.